In the chapter, Rob and Stella discuss the progress as well as the clashes on policies and projects in a wide variety of arenas, including:
- Incentives and challenges for renewables, including U.S. offshore wind and expanded power storage;
- Divergent views on natural gas and battles over new oil and gas pipelines;
- The vehicle efficiency duel between California and the federal government;
- Endangered Species Act, environmental regulatory and climate change litigation developments; and
- Wildfire liability, cybersecurity and blockchain issues for electric utilities and the national grid.
To access the full PDF, click here.
(Reproduced with permission from Global Legal Group, Ltd.)