Pillsbury energy partner Rob James authored Energy 2019: USA, in which he provides an overview of the current U.S. energy marketplace and discuss
- Ongoing incentives at the state level for offshore wind, other forms of renewable power, and electric storage;
- Impacts of dueling tariffs and trade restrictions on the energy industry;
- Reversals of federal policy on greenhouse gas emissions and on lands open to hydrocarbon development;
- The Federal Energy Regulatory Commission’s decision in Calpine v. PJM Interconnection and its consequences for wholesale electricity markets; and
- Cybersecurity and blockchain developments affecting the national grid.