With 2021 now behind us, we wanted to share our top five most-read articles of 2021 from Gravel2Gavel. The most-read blog posts covered real estate and construction industry trends ranging from Proptech, smart construction, COVID-eviction moratoriums, and blockchain tokenization.
Throughout the year, G2G posts provided deep industry insight and summarized hot topics addressing the legal implications and disruptions that affected the market, and we will continue to expand on these insights in 2022. Our 2021 roundup:
- Blockchain Innovations and Real Estate: NFTs, DeFis and dApps by Craig A. de Ridder
- Washington, DC’s COVID-19 Eviction Moratorium Expires by Amanda G. Halter and Adam J. Weaver
- Operating an Adult-Use Cannabis Business in New York: Licensing and Considerations for Landlords and Tenants by Caroline A. Harcourt, Brian H. Montgomery, and Adam J. Weaver
- Smart Construction and the Future of the Construction Industry by Caroline A. Harcourt and Adam J. Weaver
- Smart Technology in Commercial Real Estate by Rachel Newell